On November 15th, 2018, Naheed Shivji, President of Rafiki Technologies presented to The Hospitality Financial & Technology Professionals Of Southern Alberta Chapter about the importance of secure, efficient and customized IT solutions.
The Hospitality Industry in Calgary must accommodate more advanced and smart technologies to serve both consumers and businesses. Guests are coming to your establishment with their laptops, smartphones, and tablets – and they no longer view Wi-Fi as a perk. They want to be able to connect seamlessly and securely without interruptions. They also expect fast and expedient service from your staff. Without secure, efficient running, up-to-date and properly integrated IT solutions, you can’t provide what your guests expect.
Ask yourself these 6 questions:
- Is your technology secure? With today’s viruses, ransomware and phishing you need 24/7 protection.
- Is your technology reliable? You can’t afford downtime. If your management or accounting systems go down, you’ll have to close your doors.
- Is your technology customized to align with your goals? This is essential if you want to grow your business.
- Does your technology fit your budget? You may be paying for services you don’t need.
- Is your building intelligent with AI to control lighting, air conditioning, heating and refrigeration? This saves money by reducing energy consumption.
- Is your network design up-to-speed? You need this to ensure indoor mobile phone coverage, Wi-Fi connectivity, IP television service, and more for effective communications.
If you answered “No” to any of these questions, you should sign up for a Customized IT Assessment from Rafiki Technologies– the hospitality industry’s IT advisor in Calgary. We can help you overcome all of these obstacles.