Managed IT Solutions for Tech Companies
Why a booming tech industry needs reliable IT services to support business growth in Alberta
The tech industry in Alberta is gaining some serious momentum and Rafiki couldn’t be prouder of the innovators in this province doing amazing things.
The Computer Technology Industry Association’s State of the Tech Workforce in Canada outlook estimates that total tech employment countrywide will increase 1.5 per cent over 2021 to reach 1,254,708 workers during 2022.
What sectors are growing fastest? Financial, agricultural, health and clean technology identified as four key sectors in the province that are leveraging technology for innovation. Through the first half of the year, Alberta has attracted nearly $500 million in investment, according to briefed.in.
If you’re like most tech companies in Alberta, you’re always looking for ways to grow and improve your business. You may have already invested in managed IT services, and if not, it’s definitely something to consider.
Here’s why managed IT is so crucial for tech businesses – and what benefits you can expect from investing in it:
- Technology is always changing, and it can be tough to keep up with the latest trends and innovations. With managed IT services, you can rest assured that your IT infrastructure is always up-to-date. Rafiki Technologies will proactively monitor your systems and make sure that they’re running smoothly. We’ll also install updates and patches as needed, so you don’t have to worry about your systems becoming outdated or vulnerable to security threats.
- Investing in managed IT services can help you save money in the long run. MSPs can help you optimize your IT systems so that they’re more efficient and cost-effective. In many cases, the savings you’ll enjoy from investing in managed IT will outweigh the initial costs of the services.
- Managed IT services can also improve your business’s productivity. When your IT systems are running smoothly, your employees will be able to focus on their work rather than dealing with technical issues. This can lead to increased efficiency and higher levels of productivity.
- Cyber security can’t be ignored and can keep your data protected. With an MSP that specializes in cyber security (like Rafiki) your data and your customers’ data will be protected. Creating a cyber security plan is crucial to keeping your business safe. A plan includes a vulnerability analysis, email protection, email archiving, employee training on phishing scams, web filtering, implementing a managed firewall, and more.
- Investing in managed IT services helps you stay competitive. With an MSP on your side, you’ll have access to the latest technology and tools. You’ll also be able to scale your business more easily, so you can keep up with the demands of a growing market.
If you’re ready to take your tech business to the next level, consider investing in managed IT services; with Rafiki, your business can benefit from all these services.
Do you have any other questions about why tech companies need IT management and support? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading!