Elevate your staff from clerks and concierges to becoming full-service experience advisors! Your convention center, hotel, casino, or cruise line is already leveraging mobile technology, but what if that technology could make your employees even better at their jobs and more tuned in to what the guests are looking for in their stay with you?
The right IT support for hospitality can give you employees who are:
- More responsive to the needs of guests
- Better trained and equipped to tackle their daily duties
- More available to guest’s communications and requests
Partner with us to enhance your employee’s productivity!
Every organization can benefit from more employee efficiency… But did you know that you can get a significant efficiency boost from moving to digitization? Making information easily accessible to both guests and employees and allowing simple communication between the two gives your employees the information flow they need and provides you with valuable business analytics.
Wouldn’t you like to be able to capture, digitize, and transform guest data into insights that will allow you to give your guest an even better experience?
Utilize digitized, efficient guest satisfaction systems to:
- Speed up response times to visitor requests
- Empower staff with better information and more resilient tools
- Optimize reservations, checkouts, and other services
The benefits of partnering with Rafiki Technologies, Inc for hospitality IT services:
- Equip your staff with mobile devices – allowing for faster response to guests
- Get secure, always-on WiFi
- Use on-demand educational tools for ongoing staff training upgrades
- Know where your traffic highs and lows are by utilizing analytics
- Optimize staffing based on analytics
- Leverage on-demand training for faster staff onboarding
Personalize Your Visitors’ Experiences!
By harnessing the power of a rich rules engine integrated with guest profiles from past
purchasing data, you can give your guests the customized experience that they expect from a top hospitality business. Your staff can use finely tuned analytics and automatic sequences to:
- Give guests better advice
- Access experts to answer their more involved queries re: restaurants, entertainment, shopping, sightseeing, etc.
- Provide faster check-in / check-out service
- Deliver focused service suggestions based on client profile
Does your hospitality business make the most of your IT?
Your guests expect everything in your hotel to work flawlessly. From your reservation systems to your guest WiFi — everything must work and bring BENEFIT to the guest. It’s just that simple.
You know how frustrating it is when you to have to find the “right spot” – just to get WiFi in a hotel or motel. You know how much hassle – and how frustrating – it is when your reservation systems crash in the middle of busy season.
It’s time to solve all those issues once and for all.
After all, you should be able to depend on your technology.
By partnering with Rafiki Technologies, Inc you will get the high-productivity, reliable IT support that your business needs to thrive.
Why Choose Rafiki Technologies, Inc?
Rafiki Technologies, Inc has been proudly serving the hospitality industry for many years. We have a thorough understanding of the hotel business, and we are ready to put our skills to work for you.
Rafiki Technologies, Inc is pleased to partner with these industry leaders and others to help meet their IT needs and enable them to deliver valuable guest experiences.
- Hyatt Group
- Wyndham Group
- Wingate Group
- Hampton Group
- Best Western Plus Group
- Encore Hotel and Suites
- Microtel Hotels
- Holiday Inn
- Candlewood Suites
- Choice Hotels
- Coast Hotels
What to do next?
Let us work with you to devise a high-impact IT digitization strategy for your properties. We’ll help you get the most out of your day and drive more efficiency with your employees. But most importantly, we’ll help you reimagine the travel experience for your visitors, giving them the best possible impression of your organization and building customer loyalty that will last a lifetime.
Let us show you how to get even more out of your IT for hospitality! Contact us now at (587) 353-5555 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.