About Rafiki Technologies
Rafiki Technologies is a managed IT services provider headquartered in Calgary, Alberta.
The technology industry is continuing to grow at a rapid rate and is becoming increasingly more complicated. Rafiki Technologies has expertise in untangling that complication to offer our clients clear and concise solutions that ensure they stay competitive and relevant.
We offer expert industry knowledge to help get our clients’ internal processes streamlined and their sales team competitive. We take the burden of technology off our clients’ shoulders and provide pin-point focus on what they need in order to scale their business.
WANTED: Great King Sales Hunter
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for supporting the sales team.
In this role, your responsibilities will include nurturing and warming up of all sales leads and opportunities. Inside sales will qualify opportunities to hand off to the business development representative, or “hunter.”
Why Join Our Circle of Life?
Rafiki has a welcoming, friendly work culture that fosters innovation and growth. We’re hiring local talent, investing in new solutions and developing strategic partnerships within Calgary to ensure we can offer the best service possible.
If you didn’t pick up on The Lion King references yet, Rafiki is a character from Disney classic movie. He is a leader who uses his wisdom to guide those in need. Rafiki Technologies parallels the character, as we too use our knowledge and experience to guide our clients towards the right IT solutions that help set their business up for success.
The office is a collaborative environment where each team member’s opinion is strongly valued; we all work together to achieve organizational goals (and have fun doing it!).
- Assist outside sales representatives with opportunity identification
- Build relationships with potential clients to enhance long-term business growth
- Prepare sales quotations based on client requirements
- Make cold and warm calls to uncover opportunities in new markets
- Partner with vendors to create excitement and enhance market reputation
- Take incoming calls and process sales
- Document client interactions in the CRM (ConnectWise)
Desired skills and qualifications
- Sales experience with a proven track record of proactively building new business
- Experience in the IT industry is mandatory; as is strong technical product knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses confidence and determination
- Proves to be resilient and can cope with rejection
- Self-motivated with a competitive nature
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- 2-5 years of sales experience
Compensation: base salary + commission
Please submit a two-minute video describing yourself, your skills pertaining to this role and why Rafiki Technologies would be a good place to email@example.com