Top-Tier Mobile Device Management for Business
Mobility is the name of the game. It’s hard to even to remember a time when we were bound to landlines and office desks to conduct business. Every employee has a smartphone or tablet, and it’s important that the entire company is on the same page to maximize communication and collaboration within your business. We can help with mobile device management for business.
Unless your company provides business phones and tablets for all of your staff from one brand, you likely have several different smartphone brands in your office. In any given business, you will have your Apple fans and your Android and Windows fans.
You somehow have to get them all synchronized and working with one another, or you’re going to lose significantly in productivity.
What Will Rafiki Technologies, Inc Do for You?
Mobile device management is a multi-faceted job. We will provide all the mobile device support you and your staff need to keep you on target and meet your goals.
- Compliance Regulations Expertise—Most industries are bound by a code of standards for compliance for their industry. Violations of compliance regulations carry hefty fines and penalties. It’s critical that your mobile devices be secure enough that they never become leveraged by cyber-criminals – injuring your compliant status.
- Mobile Device Synchronization—Flexibility is one of the benefits of mobile technology. The ability to work from anywhere in the world, at any time, and on any device has made our workdays more efficient and productive. The Rafiki Technologies, Inc team will spearhead the synchronization of all office devices to keep your entire team on the same page.
- Collaboration Improvements—Sometimes someone is left out of the loop because their mobile software isn’t set up well. Rafiki Technologies, Inc will assess your mobile device applications to see where your collaborative efforts are falling short and shore up these weaknesses to ensure that each of your team members has the tools they need to stay on top of things.
- Advanced Proactive Security Solutions—Security is a major concern for mobile devices. They can be more challenging to keep protected than traditional, wired-in hardware. Rafiki Technologies, Inc specializes in proactive monitoring, management, and security strategy to ensure that your data is safe.
- Remote Wipe—Have an employee lose a device? Accidentally smash a screen? Not to worry. Rafiki Technologies, Inc can do a remote wipe on the phone regardless of where it happens to be or the condition it is in. This added advantage gives you peace of mind that even loss, theft, or damage cannot derail your business.
- Find My Device Technology— Had multiple stops before returning to the office and just not sure where that device might be? Not a problem. Rafiki Technologies, Inc installs Find My Device technology on each company phone. No matter where it may be, we can trace it so you can get it back.
- Application Management—New and better business applications emerge every day. Rafiki Technologies, Inc does your homework for you by researching the latest and greatest for your industry and making sure you have it and know how to use it.
- Mobile Device Sourcing, Procurement, and Consulting—Not sure just what to buy? Rafiki Technologies, Inc will walk you through the pros and cons of relevant devices and make recommendations of products best suited to your work and industry. More than that, because of our long-standing relationship with a variety of vendors, we can procure your new devices for you at the best market rate.
- Operating System Updates, Upgrades, and Patches—Upgrades and security updates can take up a lot of your time. The Rafiki Technologies, Inc team manages all that for you.
- Integration Of “Bring Your Own Devices” Securely Into the Company System—Getting employee phones and tablets securely integrated into your system can be a nightmare of conflicting technologies. Rafiki Technologies, Inc manages all BYO mobile device integration and management for you as part of our Mobile Management service.
Let’s get started! Contact our expert IT team at (587) 353-5555 or email@example.com now.