Rafiki Technologies Inc. has been a trusted leader providing proactive, reliable, secure and innovative IT for the Hospitality Industry in Calgary since 2005.
Hotels, resorts and conference centers must accommodate more advanced and smart technologies that best serve both consumers and businesses.
Your guests are coming to your establishment with their laptops, smartphones, and tablets and they no longer view Wi-Fi as a perk. They want to be able to connect seamlessly and securely without interruptions.
They also want fast and expedient service from your staff. Without efficient running, up-to-date and properly integrated IT solutions, you can’t provide what your guests expect.
RTI is Calgary’s Hospitality IT Specialist. One of our strengths is in our ability to offer customized IT support for an affordable fixed monthly fee.
These leaders in the Hospitality Industry partner with RTI to meet their IT needs:
- Hyatt Group
- Wyndham Group
- Wingate Group
- Hampton Group
- Best Western Plus Group
- Encore Hotel and Suites
- Microtel Hotels
- Holiday Inn
- Candlewood Suites
- Choice Hotels
- Coast Hotels
Is Your Facility Up-To-Speed With Technology So You Can Provide The Services Your Guests Expect?
Technology infiltrates nearly every aspect of the hospitality industry. Guests, both businesses and consumers, expect advanced and smart IT capabilities for their meetings, conferences and enjoyment.
By harnessing the power of a rich rules engine, integrated with guest profiles from past purchasing data, you give your guests the personalized experience that they expect from any 5-Star hospitality business.
- Give you guests first-class service.
- Provide faster check-ins and checkouts.
- Deliver focused service suggestions based on your guests’ profiles.
- Access restaurant menus, family entertainment, nearby shopping or sightseeing venues.
Is Your Technology Secure?
With today’s viruses, ransomware and phishing you need 24/7 protection that:
- Eliminates loopholes and weaknesses that can be exploited by hackers.
- Installs the proper updates and upgrades to remove backdoors.
- Ensures you’re using the right anti-virus, anti-spam, and firewalls.
- Provides scanning capabilities to check your systems constantly for signs of trouble.
We start with an infrastructure and vulnerability assessment to identify any gaps in your IT environment. Following our assessment and remediation of any security risks we find, we implement robust monitoring and maintenance protocols.
Our cybersecurity solution protects the core of your business from intrusion and the prying eyes of criminals. And we do this for a fixed, monthly fee.
We customize your IT Security Service just like we do with your other technologies. You’ll be protected with top-shelf IT solutions like:
- Email Protection to prevent spam and viruses from reaching your network or your inbox.
- Email Archiving to securely store and archive all email communications for compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Web Filtering to block malicious or inappropriate web content while enhancing employee productivity.
- A Managed Firewall to configure, maintain and monitor your firewall to block malicious traffic.
- Intrusion Protection that monitors and maintains your network to prevent unauthorized access.
- Wireless Information Security to determine and implement the most secure wireless setup for your business.
- Vulnerability Analysis to pinpoint the weak spots in your network.
Is Your Technology Reliable?
You can’t afford downtime. If your management or accounting systems go down, you’ll have to close your doors.
Our Managed Services are proactive. We stay ahead of potential problems with:
- Regular maintenance to ensure optimal operation.
- Installation of updates and upgrades to stay current and safe from threats.
- Help in planning for tomorrow because no technology lasts forever.
- Monitoring of your technology to watch your systems 24/7 for dangers and anomalies.
- Remote support to save you the hassle of having us in your office disrupting your staff’s workflow.
Is Your Technology Customized To Align With Your Goals?
IT must be leveraged to meet your organizational goals and grow your business.
Investing in the right technology can help your management team solve problems and reach defined and measurable goals.
Technology should provide a continual stream of automated and real-time data, so your management can execute policies and processes that remove inefficiencies, increase productivity and move your business forward.
A Strategic IT Plan from RTI will determine how with the right technology investments you can propel your business to a higher level of performance and achievement.
Do You Lack The IT Services You Need To Grow?
RTI will help you determine what technologies work best and analyze the cost/benefit potential of IT investments. We can act as your trusted IT advisor.
With our IT Advisory Services, you’ll have access to the breadth and depth of knowledge to help you learn about emerging technologies that you might not even be aware of.
Microsoft Office 365 is an indispensable tool, but many in the hospitality industry don’t take full advantage of it.
Unified Communications provide huge productivity benefits. It integrates email, instant messaging, voice and video which are easily accessed from your employees’ desktops, smartphones and tablets, so they can access digital information wherever they are in your building.
We work with many different suppliers and vendors and will give you unbiased advice when it comes to software and hardware purchases.
Does Your IT Fit Your Budget?
Are you paying for services you don’t need?
Our Technology Asset-Management Services:
- Track the complete life cycle of your technology assets.
- Estimate the costs of each asset during its life cycle.
- Maintain the TCO (true cost of ownership) for your assets.
- Determine the lease information and expiration dates for all IT assets.
- Document a complete history of all software and hardware additions or deletions.
- Keep track of your software licenses and their expirations.
- Track software usage on each of your machines
- Provide regular reports for your decision-making purposes.
We’ll never suggest that you invest in technology unless you will get the ROI from it that you should.
Is Your Building Intelligent?
Converged LANs (Local Area Networks) are being used to support multiple services and create “intelligent buildings.” They’re used to do things like control lighting, air conditioning, heating and refrigeration. This saves money by reducing energy consumption.
With Near Field Communication (NFC) technology users can exchange data between devices. This makes mobile payments possible by merely touching a credit card to a smartphone for an instant, secure process. It’s being used for self-check-ins, smart-room keys and more. This “opens the doors” for more expedient, personalized services for your guests.
Network design is a critical element to ensure all of this works as it should. A properly designed and implemented network ensures indoor mobile phone coverage, Wi-Fi connectivity, IP television service, and, for your establishment’s effective communications, VoIP business phone services.
Is Your Network Design Up-To-Speed?
As mentioned earlier, your guests are coming to your establishment with their laptops, smartphones, and tablets and they no longer view Wi-Fi as a perk. They want to be able to connect seamlessly and securely without interruptions.
You must ensure indoor mobile phone coverage, Wi-Fi connectivity, IP television service, and more for effective communications.
More hotels, resorts and conference centers are providing inbuilding mobile phone coverage. With both patrons using their phones for calls, texting and accessing services on the Web, you need the reliability, speed and IT security to keep them connected.
Besides offering high-density Wi-Fi for conferences and meetings, you must also provide access to audiovisual solutions and digital facilities. Savvy patrons today want to do things like check in at an automated kiosk, order room service using digital devices, and use their tablets and smartphones to connect to their business systems securely to get access to their confidential work files.
- Do You Face Any Of These IT Challenges?
- Slow IT Service Response Times?
- Computer Crashes?
- Ineffective Use of Technology?
- No Reliable IT Advisor?
- Paying Too Much For Technology?
RTI will alleviate all of these concerns. We’ll take care of your IT needs on a daily basis, so you won’t experience downtime or lose thousands of dollars due to poorly designed and maintained technology.
With Managed Services you’ll have a complete bundle of IT care that includes security, consulting, mobile device management, backup solutions and more. Everything you need to grow your business without IT worries.
Are You Prepared For Mandatory Data Breach Notifications?
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) contains important new operational requirements concerning data protection and cybersecurity breaches.
As of November 1, 2018, if you suffer data loss of personal information that causes a real risk of significant harm you must report it to the Privacy Commissioner of Canada and notify all individuals affected.
- Do you have a data breach response plan?
- Can you determine whether the breach meets the test of the real risk of significant harm?
- Do you have a decision tree to determine who decides on notification?
RTI Can Help You Overcome All Of These Issues & More.
- Cloud Computing Solutions
- Email Services
- Network Security
- Mobile Device Management
- IT Consulting
- Data Backup, Storage, and Recovery
- Hardware and Software Acquisition, Implementation, and Training
- Managed Wi-Fi, Routing and Security
- Structured Cabling
- Office 365 and G Suite
- Microsoft Exchange
- 24/7 Support Desk Access
- Business Continuity
- Hosted Business Phones and Cisco Telephony
- And more
We invite you to sign up for a customized IT Assessment.
How to contact us:
- (587) 353-5555